[fudcon-planning] #56: Need some instructions for people getting subsidized as to how that process works

fudcon-planning fudcon-planning-trac at fedorahosted.org
Sun Sep 19 16:31:42 UTC 2010

#56: Need some instructions for people getting subsidized as to how that process
works
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rbergero           |       Owner:  pfrields, jsmith
     Type:  Task               |      Status:  new
Component:  FUDCon Tempe 2011  |    Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 I got a question from one of our awesome attendees on "how to book your
 hotel when you are getting a subsidy."  I wasn't sure of the answer. If
 you are getting your hotel subsidized, who books the hotel? How does
 payment work out? How does this work when you have a roommate?

 I think it would be helpful to have this information somewhere on the wiki
 for (a) hotel subsidies, and (b) airline tickets.  Maybe some information
 about the timeline, if they pay for it themselves when they should expect
 to be reimbursed, etc.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/56>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>