[fudcon-planning] #56: Need some instructions for people getting subsidized as to how that process works

fudcon-planning fudcon-planning-trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Sep 20 11:58:48 UTC 2010

#56: Need some instructions for people getting subsidized as to how that process
works
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rbergero           |        Owner:  pfrields, jsmith
     Type:  Task               |       Status:  new
Comment (by pfrields):

 I added this:

 https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-
 planning/wiki/FundingRequest#Howsubsidieswork

 Read over it, and tell me whether there are other specific questions you
 would have that we could answer there.  Feel free to link to this text on
 the FUDCon Tempe wiki pages or elsewhere.  (I don't recommend duplicating
 it, so that we can maintain it in one place rather than many.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/56#comment:2>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>