T-shirts for FUDCon Tempe

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:43:41 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> For FUDCon Tempe, we need:
>
> (1) Someone to either make, or work with the Design team to have made,
> a design for the shirt
>
> (2) Someone to get all the vendor stuff sorted out so someone from Red
> Hat can call, give credit card info, and the shirts will be made and
> sent somewhere appropriate for the event.

There is a tee-shirt shop on Mill avenue - http://www.brandxstore.com
(they also have a location in the memorial union).  I don't know if
their prices are competitive with other prices - I'd imagine in bulk
they are - but as an added bonus, if we have our design on file with
them, anyone could go in and get other FUDCon:Tempe items like hats,
baby clothes, hoodies, aprons, etc.

Anyhow, they might be worth investigating by the awesome person who
volunteers for this task. I'd imagine sales tax and shipping probably
work out the same :)

-Robyn