Hotel reservations

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:56:52 UTC 2010

Hi FUDCon Tempe travelers from outside North America,

Please make sure you have done both of the following to secure your
lodging for the FUDCon event.

(1) Locate a roommate for FUDCon Tempe who's on our subsidy list.  The
    list of subsidies is here:

    http://tinyurl.com/fudcon-tempe-subods

    All the subsidized people have a "Y" in the granted category.
    Make sure both you and your roommate note your choice in the "Room
    sharing" column on the wiki pre-registration table:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011#Pre-registration

(2) Either you or your roommate needs to make a hotel reservation.  We
    want to make sure our hotel block obligations are made.  Some of
    you may have done this already.  The links you need are here:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011#Lodging

    If you need to extend your dates beyond three nights (and many of
    you do), try setting the dates in your reservation using the links
    provided.  If that does not work, please let me know, or you can
    call the hotel to have them make the changes for you.

Please don't delay!  Our rates are only guaranteed until NOVEMBER 5
(2010-11-05).  Thanks and I look forward to seeing all of you in Tempe
next year!

(Also, I realize a couple of you may be awaiting final resolution of
your airfare.  Don't worry, we'll make it happen!  Go ahead and get
your hotel taken care of, as shown above.)

cc: fudcon-planning list