FUDCon Panama meeting recap - 2011-04-29

Alejandro Perez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:14:51 UTC 2011

Sorry, to miss the metting, rwarding the two question to local team, not
sure what happend with the booklet as hacks has not responede to my email,
but will find out this weekend think we can still send to production to our
sponsor if not then we may need to pay for it.

Rewarding the t-shirts sponsor is looking for another provider (one they
normally use) to see if the can get better prices. Next week should have
production schedule for that.