Task up for grabs: need a volunteer to handle minor revisions to FUDcon Pune design

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:14:51 UTC 2011

On 08/04/2011 04:17 PM, Suchakra wrote
> * Henna design seems good on corners on poster (I'd remove it
> nevertheless if everyone dislikes) but is not advisable on T-shirts.
> Neither will a building look good on it.

General consensus on the last F2F meeting was that we don't prefer the
rangoli pattern on the corners of the posters.  It is a typical pattern
used for other occasions like wedding invitations and we want the poster
to not give the same impression for obvious reasons.  Otherwise we like
the design

> * The T-shirt ideas need some more love. I'd like to have a slogan at
> back with some simple design on front. I can create some mockups if
> required.

That would be great as that seems a bit stalled at the moment and the
current mockup isn't that particularly appealing to anyone.

> * Mizmo's poster's seems perfect to me with most of the info present.
> I'll make some changes to it, share and if OKed by all, run some test
> prints here with a printer. I'd have loved the '0' in 2011 I did in
> the past versions to be present somewhere. It's mean a lot to us as
> its the 'spoked wheel' we have in our flag :)

Sure.  We can entertain that whim :-)

> I'm happy that the logo with henna crown is accepted :) and will
> continue with banner designs from now on.

Awesome.  Thanks

Rahul