FUDCon India Aug 19th meeting postponed

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:45:00 UTC 2011

Hi

I am going to postpone the meeting since Jared is on a break[1].    We
haven't run the face to face meeting last Tuesday either and I don't
have many updates.  There are a few pending sponsorship requests that we
can process next week.  If anyone needs anything done urgently,  let me
know.     Meanwhile the FUDCon website[2] has been updated  thanks to
Tatica and Shrink.  There are a few obvious typos like the dates and so
on but this is a great start and if you have any feedback,  drop a note

[1]
http://www.jaredsmith.net/2011/08/18/alpha-is-a-go-and-so-is-a-short-break-for-me/
[2] http://fudcon.fedoraproject.org/

Rahul