Seeking information on FUDCon Milan sleeping arrangements

Radek Vokál rvokal at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 07:32:25 UTC 2011

On 08/24/2011 11:16 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> There are a number of folks in EMEA, and in other places, who are
> confused as to the hotel arrangement for FUDCon: Milan, and I was hoping
> we could resolve them and get the information put up on the wiki, so as
> to alleviate people's concerns.
>
> #1: There is a block of rooms. How big is the block of rooms, who is
> staying in the rooms? Is there a master hotel room list where people can
> "reserve" their room?
>
> #2: For people who are not sponsored, where should they book their
> rooms, or are they staying in one of the rooms blocked?
>
> #3: What is the deadline for booking a room? What should people do after
> that point as far as reserving a room?
>
> Other questions welcomed.  People are concerned to the point that they
> are not booking their travel, so getting this fixed as soon as possible
> would be appreciated.  We're all here to help out - if there is
> something others can do to help organize the FUDCon in Milan, let us know!
>
> -Robyn

Thanks Robyn for pushing on it. This holds the Brno travel crew from
booking the trip and we'd appreciate to get this sorted out as soon as
possible.

Also one think I've asked my colleagues to set up is the list of
proposed talks.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Milan_2011#Proposed_Talks.2FSessions.2F...

Still I find easier to attract more attendees when there's at least a
slight idea of the presentations and talks that are going to happen.

Radek

--
Radek Vokál <rvokal at redhat.com>
Engineering Manager - Base Operating Systems Brno

Office: +420 532 294 111
Mobile: +420 608 437 507