Seeking information on FUDCon Milan sleeping arrangements

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 25 13:35:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> #1: There is a block of rooms. How big is the block of rooms, who is
> staying in the rooms? Is there a master hotel room list where people can
> "reserve" their room?

We have a block of 20 rooms reserved at the hotel now, and I'm working
to get the hotel contract signed so that everything is official.  I'll
start making up a list of who is staying in which room in the next
couple of hours, but right now we've allocated eight rooms for people
receiving travel subsidies, and six rooms for Red Hat employees coming
from Europe.  I haven't yet allocated rooms for the Red Hat employees
coming from the USA, but that's next on my list to figure out.  By my
rough count, we should have at least three or four free rooms that we
can then allocate to people who don't have their travel sponsored, and
from what I understand the hotel is amenable to us increasing our
block size.

I'll reply again once I've got the hotel room list created.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader