Hotel FUDCon Milan

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 29 21:19:44 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Francesco Crippa <fcrippa at byte-code.com> wrote:
> I've an agree from the Hotel to use the credit card to pay the deposit for
> FUDCon Milan (I need the details or Jared has to call the hotel directly).
> That would be useful to skip the bank transfer.

The hotel now has my credit card information, and Francesco will call
them in approximately 30 minutes to confirm that they have what they
need for the deposit.

> Now a bad news... The hotel is apparently fully booked for that weekend!!!
> 20 Rooms are reserved for FUDCon (no problem for them), but could be a
> problem to reserve more than that (as agreed they called me to inform about
> the booking status... and as usual things went in the Italian way... the
> called me when they reached the "100%"... not just before...).

I've chatted with Francesco about this over the past few minutes, and
he's going to call our alternate hotels and make sure they can
accommodate us.  Tomorrow, when we have a better idea on hotel room
availability, Francesco and I will work on an announcement so that
people know where and how to book hotel rooms.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader