FUDCon Milan: Hotel updates

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Tue Aug 30 14:55:12 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

there are some important updates about Hotel reservation in Milan.

Yesterday we got the notification from the "UNA Hotel Mediterraneo" that all
the rooms are fully booked.

Fedora Group has already reserved a pool of 20 rooms (and they are still
reserved for us), but unfortunately there's no more room for other people.

So, we arranged another agreement with an hotel very closed to that one
(Hotel Perugino). It's just 5 minutes walking from the other one. Both
hotels are listed on the wiki as suggested hotels and you can find all
details there. We have also the same price (85 euros per night, taxes,
breakfast and wifi included).

On this spreadsheet you can see the current arrangement for the rooms:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmzMMPA67hiGdEhZWUxRa2lfbFd2M0x1QXFua3Y4aGc#gid=1

If you need to reserve a room and your name is not there, give me a call (by
mail or gTalk on fcrippa at byte-code.com) so that we can add your name on the
spreadsheet and make the reservation to the hotel.

You can also reserve the room by yourself. In that case be sure the hotel:

   1. understands your language (if you speak Italian, you're fine!) ;-)
   2. is aware you are part of the "Fedora Group"
   3. is applying the proper daily rate (85 EUR a day, taxes, breakfast and
   wifi included)

I'm always available in case of problems.

See you in Milan soon!
Take care

Francesco