FUDCon Tempe: Wrap-up

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:26:15 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 01:39:38AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Two things:
>
> #1: Last year, post FUDCon, we did a poll.  Do we want to do this again?
> If so, we should probably do that ASAP, while things are still
> moderately fresh in people's brains.

Yes.  I see there's a page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_survey with the previous survey
questions and answers.  The page is a little horky but the content is
mostly legible.

I'm not sure what the purpose of questions 22-25 would be in the
context of this FUDCon, since I'm not certain we've used the listed
tech effectively at previous FUDCons.  IRC seems to rule the day, and
attendees migrate to the facilities that work well for them.

> #2: I created a retrospective page. Please add to as you see fit.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011_retrospective

I added a few points myself; thanks for setting up this page, Robyn.