Fixed Trac component

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:33:21 UTC 2011

Using the Admin capability of Trac (which is shared by jsmith,
aeperezt, and others), one can change settings such as the default
component for tickets.

Since FUDCon Panama is the next FUDCon that will occur, tickets should
default to that component now.  I've fixed this setting, edited the
name to be "FUDCon Panama 2011," and also slightly edited the query
link on the front page for Funding subsidy requests, so that it works
properly.

As we finish one FUDCon and move on to the next, the person
responsible for the FUDCon Trac should change these settings
similarly.  As new FUDCons are added, they should also get their own
components; old components should not be reused -- just add new ones.

jsmith, aeperezt -- let me know if you have any questions.  Also feel
free to add to the list of admins if needed, using the Permissions
settings.