FUDCon EMEA Bidding now open

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Tue Feb 22 15:35:45 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 09:00:06 AM Joerg Simon wrote:
> On 02/22/2011 03:10 PM, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> >> Just curious what cities will be submitting proposals,  ive not yet
> >> heard of any. and march 15 is getting really close now.
> >
> > So far, I haven't seen any bids.  I know there was interest from our
> > Fedora friends in Milan, Italy, but I haven't seen a bid from them
> > yet.
>
> Francesco added his name as owner for Milano on 15.Feb 2011 to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_and_FAD_locations (i asume this is
> the wrong place)
>

> cu Joerg

the process is https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process

basically you create a wiki page for your proposal covering the things listed
in the above wiki page, you then send a email to this list pointing to your
proposal.

the tempe bid is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Tempe_2011
panama's http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:LATAM_2011_Bid_Panama

Dennis