FUDCon Tempe information booklet: need content!

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Jan 3 20:59:45 UTC 2011

On 01/03/2011 03:01 PM, Ian Weller wrote:

> - event owners/pfrields: any updates on ticket 86 (anti-harrassment
>   policy)?

My 2c? Just do this.

Also, I would very much like to see key areas on the map highlighted,
possibly even the default walking route from the hotel highlighted.

One last thing: I've just sent out an email to
announce at fedoraproject.org to promote my idea to bring more fun to
Fedora: Gaming! Specifically, using the Hospitality Suite on Friday and
Sunday night for open board gaming.

I would love for the blurb and games list from the wiki to end up in the
information booklet.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Tempe_2011#Gaming_-_Friday_and_Sunday_night_.28Saturday_is_FUDPub.29

~tom

==