Tempe - Rounding up hotel shuttle information.

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:10:37 UTC 2011

Em Qua, 2011-01-05 às 16:24 -0500, Paul W. Frields escreveu:
> On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 05:52:43PM -0200, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> > We also need specific information about shuttle transportation for
> > international visitors, since most of them won't be able to call the
> > hotel upon arrival. We might need to schedule the shuttle by forehand.
>
> Hi Igor,
>
> That information's on the wiki currently, and also at the hotel web
> site itself.  I confirmed with the hotel that people can call in
> advance if needed.  The shuttle is a 10-passenger van and might need
> to make two trips for a large group.
>
> There are essentially three options for people:
>
> * Airport shuttle, using the methods described above

I was thinking about adding more specific information than the ones
currently on the wiki. For instance if we can make the shuttle inquiry
by mail in advance or, if there's no such option, make clear that
international visitors should call the hotel before the travel.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo