Opening session for Tempe: 0900-1030?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 23:19:52 UTC 2011

I proposed this earlier in another thread, but didn't get any direct
feedback.  There were a bunch of other issues spinning off so it may
not have been visible enough.

I think the opening session for FUDCon Tempe should be 9:00am-10:30am
so that we are setting proper expectations.  We do hope to make the
opening session shorter by pre-seeding the pitch list on the wiki and
only having pitches for things *not* on the wiki.

(Note this ties in with something Robyn and Jared and I discussed on
the phone with ASU earlier this week.  When we make our official
request from their wireless provider, which we are supposed to do next
week, we need to make sure ART 220 is also on the list.)