FUDcon LATAM meeting

Alejandro Pérez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 15:46:59 UTC 2011

First, sorry for delay on this report.

Status FUDcon Panama

Ciudad del Saber (Sponsor)
Will sponsor space and infrastructure, conference center room for
150-200 people for the first day, 2 rooms of 50 people each for the next
2 days, dgilmore request that we need 2 more rooms or at least one more.
This will be talk with them, probably we will get them.

Taca air plane (Sponsor)
They send aeperezt the discount code. I some one require please ask.

Dell Panama (Sponsor)
Dell Panama has agree to sponsor the fudcon, it has not say how yeat
meeting on Jan 12 has been agreed.

Universidad Tecnologica de Panama (Sponsor)
They will sponsor printed material by February will have the first
poster.

Design group
Hacks (Juan Barba) from design team (Fedora Panama group) is working all
FUDcon Panama arts tickets on design group has been requested. Arts
works can be see here https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Xhaksx t-shirt
design still to be define but draft can bee seen here
http://xhaksx.fedorapeople.org/to_aeperezt/

Marketing talks
were started after this meeting.

Pending task
Local prices for meals, t-shirt printing.

meeting logs
<zodbot> Meeting ended Fri Jan  7 21:03:29 2011 UTC.  Information about
MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .
<zodbot> Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-01-07/fudcon_latam.2011-01-07-20.02.html
<zodbot> Minutes (text):