Opening session for Tempe: 0900-1030?

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:14:52 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Robyn Bergeron <robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ryan and I are trying to square a few things away with the folks in
> Sparky's Den, including things like "Do you have a PA system /
> microphone / anything handy for talking."

If they don't, I would suggest contacting nearby music stores to see
if they can rent a very small PA device for a speech. Most music
stores carry small, portable devices for one-night rental that include
a mic, a small amplifier, and a speaker. A store that doesn't often
can recommend a place that does. I'd imagine there are at least a
couple music stores in the vicinity of a big university not to mention
a vibrant town like Tempe! :-)

Paul