Executive decision made! Room Usage in BYAC - Saturday and Sunday

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:21:41 UTC 2011

We have 6 rooms available for use saturday and sunday in the Brickyard
Artisan Courtyard building. (This doesn't count the large auditorium
in the ART building.)   For the purposes of Ianweller's awesome fudcon
booklet, we need to figure out which four rooms we are going to use.

The current plan is to use 4 of those rooms for scheduling sessions
for FUDCon, and then use the other 2 rooms for ad-hoc stuff.

I did a little research, and here are the deets on those rooms:

BYAC 110 capacity: 82
BYAC 150 capacity: 69
BYAC 190 Capacity: 42
BYAC 240 capacity: 43
BYAC 260 capacity: 43
BYAC 270 capacity: 61

The executive decision was made on IRC that we should probably utilize
the largest rooms, and probably 2 of the 3 rooms on each floor.

Therefore, the rooms going in the booklet for use are BYAC 110, BYAC
150, BYAC 260, and BYAC 270.

BYAC 190 and BYAC 240 can be used for ad-hoc, hallway track, food/soda
storage, or whatever else we decide.

-Robyn