Shirts quote - need to run with a decision asap! :)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at
Tue Jan 11 16:43:35 UTC 2011

Hey FUDCon team,

I have 2 quotes back for shirts. (Which apparently came last Friday and
I missed it, fail!)

This is for 200 shirts, a mix of men's and women's.  2XL sizes cost
another $1.50 per shirt, but I suspect that volume will be fairly low
(read: probably less than 30 dollars additional).  I have yet to send
the exact mix of shirts to order, but will do that if we decide to go
forward with this.

One is for American Apparel tees - $2229, including tax.
The other is for Tultex tees, and you can see his comments below (they
fit approximately the same, etc) - $1809, including tax.

If we want to move forward with this, we need to get on it as it takes
8-10 business days, which would take us to the 26th, not including today.

I know we normally only cover shirts for 140 people, but I'd like to
have extras for accommodating sizes, as well as to give to folks who
deserve thanks that may not be registered - including folks from ASU, as
well as 1 or 2 for our other sponsors, etc.

I also know that stickster had mentioned that he has a very low-cost
option for printing shirts, which we may or may not want to
investigate.  This does overrun our current shirt budget a bit, but I
think it's accommodateable, particularly since we've had to cancel the
breakfast that is coming out of our budget due to "can't eat in that
building" constraints.