Shirts quote - need to run with a decision asap! :)

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Tue Jan 11 16:54:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:49:56AM -0500, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> If the quality is about the same, I'd say go for the cheaper quote.

I would argue that the AA shirts are of a much higher quality. But when
it's $600-700 over budget it's hard to go with that. (With that cost
comes higher quality and a guarantee that the shirts were made
sweatshop-free but sometimes it's just too damn expensive.)

If we do go with AA shirts, they run smaller than your regular T-shirt,
so spamming Planet with "double check your shirt size" messages would be
a good idea.

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>