FUDCon Map

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 00:14:42 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Ryan Rix <ry at n.rix.si> wrote:
> Hello Clint,
>
> On Sun 16 January 2011, FUDCon/FAD planning group <FUDCon/FAD planning group
> <fudcon-planning at lists.fedoraproject.org>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Exactly wrong. Someone else has said keys. :)
>>
>> Who?
>
> Only Paul, afaik.

Currently the map is set with Jared Smith, Ryan Rix, and Robyn
Bergeron listed as "collaborators," and each of them also has the
ability to invite others to collaborate and/or edit the map, as far as
I can tell.  I've added Clint, Ian, and Chris to that list.

To all of you -- please extend the "keys" as far as you need to for
the map to be effective!

Paul