On-site "supplies" needed

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:53:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 12:11:18AM -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm putting together a list of supplies to either be ordered or shopped
> for by someone in Tempe.
>
> * Extra dry-erase markers and erasers
> * printable stickers for FUDCon booklet errata (Ian: I have forgotten
> the size needed, please advise!)
> * duct tape or gaffers tape (This may be inside all event boxes - can
> someone advise?)

We usually have blue painters' tape in the boxes, both thematic and
easy on location walls.  Maybe inode0 or another of our Ambassadorial
authorities can confirm that's in the box.

> * Markers or pens for people who get nametags onsite instead of registering
> * Pin-style badge holders in case of running out of lanyards
> * Really Big Post-it notes for barcamp (????)

Plain white paper and painters tape should suffice -- at least it
always has in the past.

> * A gong

Har!

> Anything else?

The classrooms should be equipped already with standard materials, but
I'm bringing some extra dry erase markers just in case.