Changes to hospitality suite (Good ones)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:07:19 UTC 2011

Update on the hospitality suite: We are moving from Meeting Room A ->
Meeting Room B (which is larger).  It cost a little extra, but it was
well worth it given the large size of our group and that people were
already lining up to do gaming there, plus some hacking (I hope!).

This room is close to 850 square feet and should be more accommodating
for our group size.