[fedora-india] FUDCon India face to face meeting minutes

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:46:44 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 3. Converting Registrations to badges and getting them
>> printed(assuming we are giving them to a printing business).
>
> The recent gnome conf at Bangalore generated a badge at registration
> that people could print themselves. I think that's a good way to go? It
> would save some work, and resources.

I am not sure how they did it, but that, in my opinion, will look a
bit unprofessional for FUDCon.

Also, anything done at venue will increase the chance of a mess. I
think it is better to get things done beforehand. And it won't not
take much resources to print (at most) 300 badges.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.