FUDCon India booklet

Susmit susmit.shannigrahi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 06:51:20 UTC 2011

Would be nice to have organizers' phone numbers with respective
responsibilities. For example, if there is a problem with the hotel, whom to
contract.  If the cab does not arrive, who can arrange something else.

about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-16/fedora-meeting.2011-07-16-05.35.html
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-16/fedora-meeting.2011-07-16-05.35.txt
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-16/fedora-meeting.2011-07-16-05.35.log.html