Wrap-up: FUDCon Panama tickets, and more!

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 12:19:40 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Just an FYI that I have closed all the remaining FUDCon Panama tickets,
which were mostly related to subsidies and talk descriptions.  If there
are any outstanding issues (payments needed, etc.) feel free to re-open
the closed ticket, or open a new one.

I'd just like to congratulate the local planning team for putting on
what I understand was a very successful event. You did a fantastic job,
and I'm thrilled that it went so well for everyone.

Please remember that if you were a sponsored attendee, it is humbly
requested that you post a blog or trip report talking about your
experience or what was accomplished during your trip. This is for a few
reasons -- first, we all want to know how your experience was, and
secondly, this really helps out the Red Hat community architecture team
in justifying the expenses, proving that you exist and participated in
the event, etc.

Thanks to EVERYONE for their hard work, keeping on top of meetings and
tickets, and setting a great example for how a community-organized
FUDCon should be run.

Cheers!

-Robyn