FUDcon Website Idea

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 9 22:08:17 UTC 2011

Sorry about my delay to opst this... my BOFH is not helping with my
internet.

After a great informal.meeting we set up a couple of tasks, we still need to
define a little but more each one of them and we need a LOT of help, so feel
free to comment and add ahything that you want .

Milestone:
1.- Set up a static html as front end (Samuele and / 1 week top)
2.- Contact Fedora-Admin to get a subdomain working pointing to this html (
fcrippa )
3a.- Make several test with a demo-instalation of usecod ( ? )
3b.- At the same time, see hiemanshu and Nushio progress and do a
side-by-side work to get intranet / EventsSystem working on time

Static Html first stages:
1) when
2) where
3) Who will go
4) how to register (and the fact the it's free)
5) event schedule (even the barcamp part)
6) news
7) social networks

Domain:
fudcon.fedoraproject.org (no outsider server)
fudcon.fedoracommunity.org (outsider server)

Ideas:
http://usecod.com/
http://www.campus-party.org/home-en.html
doattend.com (registration)