FUDCon APAC now open for bids

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 11 15:20:13 UTC 2011

Hi All,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Jared K. Smith <jsmith at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I've confirmed that we have budget set aside for a FUDCon in the
> Asia-Pacific region, and I'm now soliciting bids for FUDCon APAC.
> Bids should be created on the Fedora wiki, and a link to the bid
> mailed to the fudcon-planning list.  All bids should be completed by
> June 23rd.

This message slipped through and was missed by me... busy schedules at
work. But luckily I got notified about this and created a bid page at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:China_2011 for Beijing, China

I try to make all the needed information available before the bid deadline.

regards,

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo