FUDCon India bid wiki page

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:37:43 UTC 2011

On 06/20/2011 11:59 PM, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> At last FAmSCo meeting we noticed that the current page for FUDCon India
> [1] does not follow the BID structure [2].
>
> FAmsCo would like to have the bids from China and India in a similar
> structure in order to make easier for us to analise both. We would
> appreciate if the Indian folks could update it.
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:India_2011
> [2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_proces

As far as I can see, there is no particular structure recommended in the
wiki and the event page and in my reply to the APAC bidding announcement
here,  I have already provided all the info but I rearranged the page to
make the required info more evident if that helps

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:India_2011#Bidding_info

Let me know if I am missing anything here

Rahul