[Ambassadors] REMINDER: FUDcon EMEA meeting tomorrow! Friday 2011-06-24

Radek Vokál rvokal at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 14:07:25 UTC 2011

Hi folks, do you have any ETA on getting the location fixed. I'm
currently planning to bring several people from the Brno Red Hat office
to FUDCon and few things would be a great help for us.

Preliminary schedule. We need to book tickets as soon as possible also
to get them into the right expense quarter and we need to know a
preliminary schedule for all days. (Shall we leave already on Sunday
afternoon or will there by some events planned)

Also few people are still undecided whether they would come or not. Do
you already started gathering talk proposals or at least the most
interesting ones that would attract people?

Last thing, a suggestion that I have after the experience on FUDCon
Zurich .. barcamps are really great and the fixed talks didn't really
get that large attention. I'd love to see a set of proposed talks and
based on that we can get people interested in coming and also get them
running as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot

  Radek