Reminder: FUDCon Panama planning meeting today

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri May 20 13:44:14 UTC 2011

Just a friendly reminder that there is a FUDCon Panama meeting today
at 18:00 UTC in #fudcon-planning. (That's 11:00am US-Pacific, 2:00pm US-Eastern,
I double-checked the time conversion :D)

Meeting agenda is in Trac:
https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/report/12

I'd like to also add to the agenda the proposal of having a meeting next week prior
to the event. I'm going to leave this up to the folks doing the planning and/or
those who will be onsite - I know that a number of folks are travelling to Panama
on Monday, so I don't know if you'd like to have a last planning meeting in
person after their arrival, or would like plan on having an IRC meeting
on Monday or Tuesday of next week. We can discuss in the meeting.

Thanks,

Robyn