FUDCon Panama: Question about sanitary requirements

Itamar Reis Peixoto itamar at ispbrasil.com.br
Fri May 20 19:31:51 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Igor Pires Soares
<igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> There are some information on the web saying that people who are going
> to Panama from some countries must take a shot of Yellow Fever vaccine
> and present a proper documentation when they land in the country.
>
> I don't know if that is outdated information or still is valid. Can
> someone of the local team clarify that? This information might be
> valuable to everyone attending to the event.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Igor Pires Soares
> Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo
> Fedora I18N/L10N QA
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Igor

anyway I have request the Vaccination confirmation  ticket at anvisa

 http://www.anvisa.gov.br/viajante/

" Para agilizar o seu atendimento faça o cadastro no site."

after registering in avisa website, takes less than 1 minute at the
anvisa box in airport.

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar at ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)