FUDCon Blacksburg :: Subsidy Meeting TODAY, and REQUESTING HELP

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 15:32:18 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reminder. As previously planned, we're doing the
first subsidy meeting for FUDCon Blacksburg today. We'll be handling
north american requests only today, international requests will be
addressed at a future meeting.

In #fedora-meeting at noon eastern, 9am pacific.

If someone could go through the requests that are currently in trac and
tag the requests from folks in North America with the na-meeting
keyword, that would be of IMMENSE HELP to me over the next 1.5 hours.

Thanks,

-Robyn