FUDCon Blacksburg: design for T-shirt back (Final 4)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:47:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 12:31:29PM -0700, Clint Savage wrote:
>> Can I get a +1 so we can start the t-shirt printing soon?
>
> Bottom left bubble has "Largest 'town' in Virginia" twice right next to
> each other.
>
> That's the only thing I saw. Take that for what it's worth.

There is always some annoying stuff like that. The upper right bubble
has drupal internals three times right on top of each other too. The
stuff that really bugs me and I never know if it is just my
arrangement or if everyone sees it is where things are written over
the top of each other. Also in the upper right bubble I see
"Electronic Village" and "Friend Finder" overlapping.

John