General Timeschedule for FUDCon Blacksburg

Ben Williams jbwillia at math.vt.edu
Mon Oct 17 12:45:45 UTC 2011

On 10/14/2011 05:32 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Question came up during today's cloud sig meeting, so thought I would
> pose it here:
>
> Are we planning on FUDConning all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?
> Should people be planning to arrive on Thursday, and depart on Monday
> (which is also MLK holiday for many people)? Or depart on Sunday night?
>
> People are starting to plan their travel, so it would probably be a good
> idea to make it clear asap.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> -Robyn

 From the Wiki Page:
Fri  Sunday Hackfest (possible workshops as well)
Saturday Bar Camp and a limited # on workshops as well

So yes i would like people to arrive thursday if they so desire for
hackfest on Friday
leave Sun or Monday is up to the individual ( and i suspect the weather
conditions as well)

for weather i am expecting 1) 4" of snow and temps around 32F 2) 70F and
sunny 3) combo of both  (This is Blacksburg and we dont call it the
Black Hole of the Universe for nothing)