FUDCon Pune: Money Notes

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Oct 21 13:29:24 UTC 2011

On 10/20/2011 08:14 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> Detailed budget for FUDCon Pune including spreadsheet and breakdown of
> the major categories.  Just for some transparency.  If anyone has any
> input,  feel free to pitch in.
>
> http://log.amitshah.net/2011/10/fudcon-pune-money-notes.html
Rahul, Amit, and everyone else involved:

You guys have done a terrific job with the organization, keeping things
transparent, and detailing costs. It's *very* cool to see how well it's
been handled, considering the number of people involved, etc. I'm sure
it will be great!

But thank you, really, for taking the transparency around the financials
of FUDCon so seriously - it is very much appreciated by everyone in
Fedora to be able to see blog posts and emails and spreadsheets
detailing where money is going.

Nice job!

-Robyn