Tshirt/swag sources for FUDCon Pune (and others)?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Feb 2 18:45:13 UTC 2012

I was recently looking for swag sources for other FOSS conferences
worldwide, and it occurred to me that the FUDCon-planning list might
actually be a treasure trove of knowledge about FOSS-friendly suppliers
for swag printing... worldwide. Which may be useful to other FOSS
projects and a good example for Fedora to set.

Do we have such a database or reference or map somewhere? (If not, pile
thoughts into this thread and I'll happily collect them into a wiki page.)

The specific instance that triggered the general query was that gregdek
and I were trying to figure out where we could get shirts printed in
India for some local cloud computing events ("local" -- I realize India
is huge!) and my first thought was "I wonder where FUDCon Pune got its
shirts," and then I looked and couldn't find it. Copying Rahul since he
seems like the person most likely to have that specific answer --
copying the list to see if anyone responds to the overall idea.

--Mel