EMEA FUDCon 2012, French bid

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 3 09:22:20 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Yesterday we got the final Open Word Forum 2012 date and venue (11, 12 and 13th
of October), therefore we choose to update our bid accordingly (12, 13 and 14th
of October).

Hopefully I've been able to keep the same accomodation quote for this
date (3 nights, starting the 11th evening).

What is the current process now, in order to choose between all bids?
I've seen that it will be discussed at noon during the FOSDEM FAD,
unfortunatly, I won't be there… till the beer event :).

See ya,

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)