FUDCon Pune reimbursements

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:21:32 UTC 2012

Hi

I followed up with you on IRC but just for the record, I believe, Harsh
and Aditya was reimbursed by Harish but this seems unintentional and I
will sort it out. I believe Harish has taken care of all international
expenses(apart from mak?) In any case, for the Indian contributors, I
have transferred the amount and details to PJP and asked him to take
care of the reimbursement for those still waiting on it.

Sorry for the delay.  Doing the transfer directly from US is apparently
not possible via ICICI rules unless one names their first born baby
after them.

Rahul