CAcert Assurance Event at FUDCon (and reminder about GPG Keysigning Event)

Nick Bebout nb at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 5 01:35:12 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We are going to be having a CAcert (http://www.cacert.org) assurance
event in conjunction with our GPG keysigning event at FUDCon.  This will
be held on Saturday, January 14 at 1600 (4pm).  If you are interested in
helping out as an assurer, or are interested in receiving assurances,
please sign up at http://bit.ly/fudcon-cacert-assurance

Please note that if you have previously received assurance points via
the Thawte point transfer system, you will need to be assured again,
because those points will be removed soon.  You can, however,
participate as an assurer and be assured at this event.

If you are an assurer, we'd definitely like you to participate, as we
are hoping to have enough people to issue at least 100 points to
participants so they can become assurers themselves.

We are also having a GPG/PGP keysigning event at the same time and
location.  The signup and more info about it is at
http://bit.ly/fudcon-keysigning

See you there,

Nick

--