FUDCon EMEA 2012: Zurich bid

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 13 21:26:07 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I'd like to submit a bid to hold FUDCon EMEA 2012 in Zurich, i.e. to
repeat the success of FUDCon Zurich 2010.

Here's the full bid, please feel free to ask any additional questions
or come up with any points I forgot to cover:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Zurich_2012

My apologize for sending in the bid about 2 days after the deadline
for the bid request ended. Due to preparing for and travelling to
FUDCon Blacksburg 2012 I didn't find the time to do it earlier. I'd
appreciate if it could be considered nevertheless.

Thanks,
red