FUDCon EMEA (Paris), Hotel booking has started!

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 20 13:47:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Sure, that would be great…

Dennis, I expected this kind of question and propose the following way:
send me your personal info to my own email address using my not
cross-signed key (I could cross sign it soon with a RH dev if you
want), and then print it and walk to the hotel.

Anyone could send it to me, but I've not my gpg key right here, will
send it later.
This is the one registered to my FAS account, and available there:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x97361B85A5BCB3A2

> R.
>

>> Dennis

Kévin Raymond