Fwd: FUDCon APAC 2012 will be in lovely Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 13:25:55 UTC 2012

An FYI/forwarded for the APAC ambassadors, and a few reminders:

We need to start planning for KL *now*, if we are to make it happen
successfully; I would like to see the Malaysia team to arrange meetings
on a weekly basis, starting this week. The entire local planning team
should be on the fudcon-planning list for coordination and discussion.

In addition to the local team, myself and Harish should also be involved
or available for meetings on a weekly basis; I suggest that you send out
a whenisgood message to the core planning team to sort out a time.  I
would expect that our first IRC meeting will likely be 2 hours long.
http://www.whenisgood.net/

At the first meeting, I expect to discuss the following things (and
others can certainly be added):
* Confirmation of hotel and meeting room capability
* Immediate list of to-do's
* Decide when to open up, and close, subsidy requests, and have some
agreement on how those requests will be processed
* Beginning of ticket creation/processing in Trac for important actions
to track as we plan the event

I look forward to seeing your communications on the fudcon planning
mailing list :) Can't wait for the event!

-Robyn