[Ambassadors] EMEA FUDCon Bids....

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Mon Mar 5 13:54:50 UTC 2012

Hi Robyn,
     hi Ambassadors in EMEA,

at the FAD at FOSDEM which took place on friday before the beerevent in "La
morte subite", there were just a bunch of Ambassadors who showed up. But
we voted and elected there (as the active part) for having the FUDCON EMEA
more likely in BUDAPEST (instead of somewhere else).
Afaik Jeroen (kanarip) put some notes. Maybe he can provide us all with a
more detailed information and maybe also some numbers ...

Hope to see you there

Gerold