[Ambassadors] EMEA FUDCon Bids....

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 5 14:39:05 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Gerold <gerold at lugd.org> wrote:
> Hi Robyn,
>     hi Ambassadors in EMEA,
>
> at the FAD at FOSDEM which took place on friday before the beerevent in "La
> morte subite", there were just a bunch of Ambassadors who showed up. But
> we voted and elected there (as the active part) for having the FUDCON EMEA
> more likely in BUDAPEST (instead of somewhere else).
> Afaik Jeroen (kanarip) put some notes. Maybe he can provide us all with a
> more detailed information and maybe also some numbers ...
>
> Hope to see you there
>
> Gerold

On Friday/sat we spoke with Christoph and Jeroen even you I think, and
we understood that it was not yet decided/voted, but that you had some
feelings about potential bids, that would need some discussions.

If Budapest was chosen by that time, you (I mean FAmSCo) would have
saved us *lot* of time/disappointment by telling the offical decision
a month ago.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)