FUDCon KL Meeting Minutes :: 2012-03-08

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 03:23:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for attending the first FUDCon planning meeting for Kuala Lumpur
today. I'll be announcing hte opening of subsidy requests very very soon. :)

-Robyn

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-03-08/fudcon_kl_planning.2012-03-08-13.59.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-03-08/fudcon_kl_planning.2012-03-08-13.59.log.txt

====================================
#fudcon-planning: FUDCon_KL_planning
====================================

Meeting started by rbergeron at 13:59:25 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2012-03-08/fudcon_kl_planning.2012-03-08-13.59.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (rbergeron, 13:59:57)
   * anyone who does not yet have a Fedora account, please get one.
     (rbergeron, 14:01:30)
   * LINK: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/   (rbergeron,
     14:01:37)
   * tickets can't be assigned without an account name :)  (rbergeron,
     14:02:04)

* Agenda  (rbergeron, 14:02:42)
   * Welcome, Immediate items to verify, Budget planning, Opening of
     subsidies and figuring out the closing date for subsidies
     (rbergeron, 14:03:18)

* Welcome to the first KL meeting  (rbergeron, 14:04:28)
   * We will be meeting in the same time/same channel every week between
     now and FUDCon.  (rbergeron, 14:06:14)
   * FUDCon KL is set for May 18-20  (rbergeron, 14:06:28)

* Immediate tasks  (rbergeron, 14:07:20)
   * ACTION: rbergeron to take tasks from this meeting and turn them into
     tickets  (rbergeron, 14:07:34)
   * rbergeron has already added Kuala Lumpur to the list of events in
     trac at https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/  (rbergeron,
     14:08:00)
   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012 is up
     (KageSenshi, 14:08:44)
   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012
     (KageSenshi, 14:09:02)
   * conference room space/venue has been confirmed  (rbergeron,
     14:11:00)
   * ACTION: rebelk0de to provide KageSenshi with Classroom names and
     capacities for each day, and kagesenshi or jipang_menjerit to add to
     wiki  (rbergeron, 14:13:55)
   * ACTION: rebelk0de to send the information to the fudcon-planning
     mailing list about room capacities, names, etc.  (rbergeron,
     14:14:53)
   * ACTION: mavjs to call and check options on discounts for group
     bookings  (rbergeron, 14:22:37)

* Budget Planning  (rbergeron, 14:26:35)
   * We have at least $15k USD for budget; possibly more (I am confirming
     before I say anything more)  (rbergeron, 14:27:08)
   * LINK:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Budget#Current_Estimated_Rough_Budget
     (KageSenshi, 14:27:15)
   * Subsidies to close on 20th at 23:59:59 UTC  (rbergeron, 14:42:02)
   * March 20th to be clear  (rbergeron, 14:42:07)
   * ACTION: rbergeron to include that information in the blog post for
     subsidies (after she gets everything in trac properly)  (rbergeron,
     14:42:26)

* Open Floor  (rbergeron, 14:43:44)
   * LINK:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Organization
     (KageSenshi, 14:44:01)
   * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines
     (rbergeron, 14:50:09)

Meeting ended at 15:08:16 UTC.

Action Items
   about room capacities, names, etc.
* mavjs to call and check options on discounts for group bookings
* rbergeron to include that information in the blog post for subsidies
   (after she gets everything in trac properly)

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jipang_menjerit
   * rebelk0de to provide KageSenshi with Classroom names and capacities
     for each day, and kagesenshi or jipang_menjerit to add to wiki
* KageSenshi
   * rebelk0de to provide KageSenshi with Classroom names and capacities
     for each day, and kagesenshi or jipang_menjerit to add to wiki
* rbergeron
   * rbergeron to take tasks from this meeting and turn them into tickets
   * rbergeron to include that information in the blog post for subsidies
     (after she gets everything in trac properly)
* rebelk0de
   * rebelk0de to provide KageSenshi with Classroom names and capacities
     for each day, and kagesenshi or jipang_menjerit to add to wiki
   * rebelk0de to send the information to the fudcon-planning mailing
     list about room capacities, names, etc.
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * mavjs to call and check options on discounts for group bookings

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* rbergeron (137)
* KageSenshi (99)