[fedora-my] Venue Details

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:56:15 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> we also need some sort of flow to ensure that food is given to
> sponsored attendees. Leaving the food in public will mean some of them
> will disappear .. lol ..

How we've handled this in NA is to have some sort of designation on
the pre-printed badges that we give to folks that have pre-registered
(a superset of sponsored attendees) to indicate that they are entitled
to a meal. In Blacksburg, we set aside a room for the food, and
someone was making sure that no one without a badge got in that room
until everyone who did was fed.