Funding Approval Meeting for FUDCon Kuala Lumpur 2012

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:11:35 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Uditha Bandara Wijerathna
<udithabnd at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Since the FUDCon KL time line is bit tighter, we can consider the 27th
>> is the deadline for the
>> second round and go for subsidy request in this planned meeting, so
>> that we can save some
>> bucks definitely.
>>

> I was about to add the exact same idea to the thread.
> +1 bckurera

While I understand your desire to move forward I think this simply is
not the proper way to do this. You can't widely announce a deadline
and then before that deadline arrives with virtually no notice to
anyone say there is a new deadline in less than 24 hours and that
widely announced deadline is now the "second round."

Well, you can but I really think this is a big mistake. The widely
announced deadline is only 4 days away which also would give you a
reasonable amount of time to announce the subsidy request meeting
properly if you did that now.

John